- What causes carbon monoxide poisoning? Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous, colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is produced from the incomplete burning of fuels that contain carbon, such as wood, charcoal, gasoline, coal, natural gas, or kerosene. Click here for more Information
- How can I save on my electric bill?
- Is Your A/C not cooling sufficiently or possibly NOT AT ALL?
Three Easy Steps may solve the problem!
- Confirm that both the indoor AND the outdoor units are running. If neither unit appears to be running, double check the thermostat setting.
- If the outdoor unit is not running, check the circuit breaker. The circuit breaker may be located inside the house or outside near the outdoor unit.
- If both units appear to be running; check the air filter and check outdoor unit's coil for excessive dust and dirt buildup. Clean the outdoor unit’s condenser coil if necessary. See photos.
Select AC Blog Categories